Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/05 17:44:53 UTC

Re: Unable to use the maven-release-plugin to release

This is still an issue. Can someone please fix the maven-release-plugin to
work with a decent version of git?

Martijn

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
To fix this I had to add

<dependencies>
<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.maven.scm</groupId>
    <artifactId>maven-scm-provider-gitexe</artifactId>
    <version>1.9</version>
</dependency>
</dependencies>

to the plugin definition of the m-r-p (version 2.4.1).

Martijn

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 5:44 PM, Martijn Dashorst <martijn.dashorst@gmail.com