Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Andre Dantas Rocha <an...@uol.com.br> on 2009/04/07 14:38:17 UTC

Possible incubation?

Hi all,

This message was originally sent to incubator list, but they suggest to post
it here because *maybe* the idea can fit in Commons project.

I'm developing a framework called Jeha. The main idea is to provide easy
exception description and handling using annotations in methods and classes
and some commons handlers. I believe that the  idea is simple, but powerful.

The initial code and start guide of framework are here:
<http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=242203&package_id=294
931&release_id=650572>
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=242203&package_id=2949
31&release_id=650572

I'd like to hear from community if this idea is valuable for a possible
incubation.

Please let me know your opinion.

Thanks in advance,

Andre