Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by iberck <ib...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/27 00:01:07 UTC

[T5] Expression Language

Hi, I'm developing an application with tap 5..

I don't understand why I can't use OGNL inside tap5 and with tap4 yes !

I found a set of components (http://code.google.com/p/tapestry5-components/)
that has the OGNL component, the question is why outside of the core ?

what in tap5 OGNL is out, what is the alternative?

Re: [T5] Expression Language

Posted by Francois Armand <fa...@linagora.com>.
iberck wrote:
> thank you of your response and your time
> Now I understand the concept.

No problem :)

--
Francois Armand