Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Michael Schmalle <ap...@teotigraphix.com> on 2012/12/06 13:02:00 UTC

[ASJS] repo location

Hi,

Did I miss something or is there a reason Erik is pushing changes into
Alex's whiteboard?

I thought we had the /flex/asjs/branches/develop to work in now?

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com

Re: [ASJS] repo location

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
And another commits torrent gone by. Fixed now.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27