Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by "Sambit Tripathy (RBEI/PJ-NBS)" <Sa...@in.bosch.com> on 2015/01/02 13:10:26 UTC

RE: Getting involved

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to me.

About Me: I am a software developer by profession(www.linkedin.com/in/sambit19) and I enjoy developing useful things. When I am not coding I play sports/games, do sound mixing and cook.

Why I want to contribute: my primary intention will be to use it for one of the in-house project/tool that I am working now and somehow I will get a chance to test this, add new stuff(if required) and contribute it back. Secondly it will be a great learning curve for me to be a part of the project of this scale.

-Sambit.