Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gunzenreiner Simon <Si...@winterthur.ch> on 2006/08/24 12:51:41 UTC

AW: AW: installing sources to local repository by means of install plugin

Hi Jochen

sorry for bugging you but I also tried it out without the generatePom=true option, and it always turns my "myArtifactId-myVersion-sources.jar" into "myArtifactId-myVersion.jar" once I import it into the repository as described below (without generatePom) ...

Simon

Posted by Allan Ramirez <ar...@exist.com>.
What version of install plugin you are using? Im not sure if this
feature is already released. Try to build the install plugin from source.

allan