Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/21 18:12:42 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Arrow JavaScript 0.3.0 - RC0

With 3 binding +1 votes, and 1 non-binding +1 vote, and no other
votes, the vote passes.

Thanks all! I will upload the artifacts to SVN and post to NPM this
afternoon, and send an announcement to announce@

- Wes

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Arrow JavaScript 0.3.0 - RC0

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.
I just rebased master on the JS release tag, so PRs opened in the last
few days may need to be rebased