Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Imre András Róbert <im...@mail.tvnet.hu> on 2007/03/09 21:54:57 UTC

Re[4]: Dynamic export of services in ofbiz

Strange enough, already searched the list before
started this thread, but found nothing :(

I'm really interested in this topic.
Any topic or terms to search for?

Thanks,
  András

Re[6]: Dynamic export of services in ofbiz

Posted by Imre András Róbert <im...@mail.tvnet.hu>.
Thanks, Jacques. Studied the links, but these are
discussing SOAP service exposal of ofbiz services.

I'd rather be interested in topics about changing
an ofbiz service exported status dynamically, i.e.
while the ofbiz instance is up and running.

And also topics that discuss an existing ofbiz proxy
service (exported) through which other ofbiz services
(even unexported ones) can be called.

I still didnt find anything - surely my fault.
A search term/topic to look for would be very welcome.

Thanks,
  András

Re: Re[4]: Dynamic export of services in ofbiz

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
András,

Re: Dynamic export of services in ofbiz

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
Nabble has older archives from before the lists moved to Apache, also
try doing a google on lists.ofbiz.org for even older archives

Regards
Scott