Posted to ivy-dev@incubator.apache.org by Gilles Scokart <gs...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/20 14:45:14 UTC

Package rename

Who will make the rename of the packages?  And most important when ?

I ask that because there is some patch sent to jira using the old package
structure (and maybe others to come), and it might be simpler to apply those
patch before the reorganisation (and wait the reorganisation before sending
new patches).

Gilles

Re: Package rename

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
I think I will do the package rename, but I will send a e-mail on this list
before starting. Maarten and I will apply some or all of the available
patches before the refactoring to ease their integration.

The question of the when is quite difficult to know right now, I was suppose
to do it this week, but I have some problems of schedule... I've just signed
a new contract today for a customer for which I begin to work tomorrow for a
project in an emergency state, so I'm afraid I won't be able to start as
soon as I want. And with christmas and new year coming, my two next
week-ends won't be Ivy related :-) So I'll do my best to do the refactoring
next week, but I may find enough time only early january.

Xavier