Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@apache.org> on 2008/01/16 07:42:03 UTC

Release Archiva 1.0.1

Hi Everyone,

I'll be preparing the release of Archiva 1.0.1 tomorrow, is everyone okay
with that?

These are the issues that will be included in the release:
    * [MRM-606] - docs appear in wrong directory for Archiva 1.0 release
    * [MRM-623] - find artifact self signed certificate will expire soon
    * [MRM-628] - In the audit.log file the userid for each action is guest,
even though the deploy was performed by admin
    * [MRM-630] - http 502 proxy error with browse button after 2 days
running
    * [MRM-633] - Logging is too verbose
    * [MRM-646] - Documentation for configuring for Tomcat is invalid
    * [MRM-594] - add some minimal hook in LegacyPathParser to allow
exception management in artifact resolution
   * [MRM-619] - Update docs/site for some corrections

If there are any objections/comments/suggestions, please don't hesitate to
say so :)

Thanks,
Deng

Re: Release Archiva 1.0.1

Posted by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
There were no major changes in the codebase so the upgrade process would
still be the same as specified in the following pages:

http://maven.apache.org/archiva/docs/1.0/adminguide/webapp.html
http://maven.apache.org/archiva/docs/1.0/adminguide/standalone.html

I'll just include these two links in the release announcement so everyone
would know where to look. Thanks for pointing that out :)

-Deng

Re: Release Archiva 1.0.1

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.