Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Kelly Campbell <ca...@channelpoint.com> on 2000/11/22 21:44:50 UTC

[patch] JimiImage check for jimi installation

I made a patch so the JimiImage class can always be compiled in
and shipped with FOP, but it will report an error similar to the
previous one if Jimi isn't installed. I was getting a fatal error if I had
JimiImage compiled in my jar, but didn't have Jimi in the classpath at
runtime.

Here's an example of the new error reported after this patch:

Error while creating area : Error creating FopImage object
(file:diagrams/api/visitor-sequence.png) : Jimi image library
not available

The patch is attached. I didn't change anything in the build.xml as the
build will still fail on JimiImage.java unless Jimi is in the classpath.

-Kelly
--
Kelly A. Campbell                       Software Engineer
<ca...@channelpoint.com>                 ChannelPoint, Inc.