Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Alberto Bustamante Reyes <al...@est.tech> on 2020/01/25 10:40:31 UTC

cpu quota issue in CI

Hi,

Im facing problems on a PR, some CI tasks fail at “create_instance-OpenJDK11” step, due to a problem of “cpu quota exceed”.
 For example: https://concourse.apachegeode-ci.info/builds/128470

Could someone take a look? Thanks!

Alberto B.

RE: cpu quota issue in CI

Posted by Alberto Bustamante Reyes <al...@est.tech>.
I wrote my mail after the third try, finally it worked at the fourth one 🙂
Yeah a bunch of CI jobs failed last night. Push an empty commit to your PR branch and that should fire a new round of checks.

Re: cpu quota issue in CI

Posted by Jacob Barrett <jb...@pivotal.io>.