Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Gegi Thomas/Raleigh/IBM <ge...@us.ibm.com> on 2000/10/23 19:34:40 UTC

Deployment Descriptor Schema

Hi Folks,

Is anyone aware of the existance of a schema document for the Deployment
Descriptor used in the SOAP implementation?
I have been examining the Deployment Descriptor files included in the
samples; however, if there is a schema available, I'd like to look at it.

Thanks,

Gegi Thomas

Re: Deployment Descriptor Schema

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.
There was a DTD for it in the IBM-SOAP days, but we never got around
to updating and commiting it. I have attached it to this note - if
someone would like to schemafy it it'll be good to commit it.

Sanjiva.