Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Peter Pilgrim <pe...@xenonique.co.uk> on 2006/05/05 20:03:53 UTC

[ANN] JAVAWUG UP / BOF XVIII / 9th May 2006 / Waxy Oconnors

Hi

Java Web User Group, London, UK is holding the eighteenth birds-of-a-feather at
the fabulous Waxy O'Connor pub in the West End of London from 7pm.
This will be a Pre-JAVAONE meet up and there is Kitty (whip around of cash
of £32.30  for drinks ). The venue is a little nostalgic for us because it was
the venue of the first meet-up after the premordial mail shout out on
Struts-User@jakarata.apache.org. There will obviously be no presentations
on the night, but good conversation with other enthusiastic Java technologists.

So any London UK people I hope you all can get down!

	http://www.waxyoconnors.co.uk/london/index.asp

Afterwards we will go eat a chinese restaurant just around the corner in Soho.

To register for this event, send an email to me or subscribe to the group mail
at http://groups.google.co.uk/group/javawug and then send mail

Thanks

Peter Pilgrim
http://jroller.com/page/peter_pilgrim
http://jroller.com/page/javawug

--
Peter Pilgrim  ( Windows XP / Thunderbird 1.5 )