Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Da...@ovid.com on 2001/02/28 20:59:59 UTC

html:image tag "border" attribute?

Shouldn't there be a "border" attribute for the html:image tag?  Or is it
there and I overlooked it?

Re: html:image tag "border" attribute?

Posted by Incze Lajos <in...@mail.matav.hu>.
On Wed, Feb 28, 2001 at 01:59:59PM -0600, Dallas_Browning@ovid.com wrote:

> Shouldn't there be a "border" attribute for the html:image tag?  Or is it
> there and I overlooked it?

As I see struts is tied to the strict HTML 4.01 DTD which does not have
this attribute. You are supposed to use CSS for decorations. I can go
with this but one drawback is that struts misses frame attributes as well
which can be inconvenient for frame users.                        incze