Posted to dev@edgent.apache.org by Kathy Saunders <os...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/27 19:33:47 UTC

Updated Wiki

I have moved the wiki pages from the old github site to our new Apache
Quarks Wiki.  The new pages fall into two sections on the wiki at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/QUARKS/Apache+Quarks+Wiki+Home.

1 - Internal and Design Documentation Section
I moved the following 4 documents into this section.  Please update any of
these pages that have changed or require additional information since
Quarks moved into Apache Incubation
- Full Device Scenario
- Apache Qaurks Etiao Runtime
- Apache Quarks Modules and Jars
- Apache Quarks Providers

2 - Under the Quarks Documentation section, I added a new link for Apache
Quarks Recipe Ideas
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/QUARKS/Apache+Quarks+Recipe+Ideas.
I went through that page and updated the recipes that I think are done and
added a link.  If you have been working on recipes, please take a look and
fix any errors.  If you want to work on recipes or have ideas on new
topics, please visit this wiki page.

Kathy