Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Curtney Jacobs <c....@comcast.net> on 2005/07/26 07:40:58 UTC

Greetings!

I hava a custom component that extends
org.apache.myfaces.taglib.html.ext.HtmlPanelGroup, however, when I use
my custom tag (and corresponding component) in my jsp I get the
following error:

file:/home/curtney/oim/opened/WEB-INF/tld/oim.tld:11:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/myfaces/taglib/html/ext/HtmlPanelGroupTag

My custom component does extends HtmlPanelGroupTag.
I have myfaces.jar in my WEB-INF/lib directory, so everything should work.

I have spent the better half of a day trying to debug this.

Any suggestions?

_Curtney