Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Håkon Sagehaug <ha...@uni.no> on 2009/11/25 18:56:52 UTC

Problems running wsdl2java, with MathML schema

Hi all,

I've developing a service that uses the MathML schema for something, but
when I try to run wsdl2java(axis2 1.5) like this

wsdl2java.sh -uri SbmlService.wsdl -d adb

using I always get this error

Caused by: org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompilationException: Can not find
the group with the qname{
http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML}Presentation-token.class from the parent
schema http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML

Is there something with the schema that adb does not support here, the group
Presentation-token looks like this in it's schema[1]

<xs:group name="Presentation-token.class">
  <xs:choice>
    <xs:element ref="mi"/>
    <xs:element ref="mo"/>
    <xs:element ref="mn"/>
    <xs:element ref="mtext"/>
    <xs:element ref="ms"/>
  </xs:choice>
</xs:group>

I know that adb may not support the hole  xml schema, but I'd like to use
adb instead of xml beans, so was wondering if anyone else had ssen this
error before.

cheers, Håkon

[1] http://www.w3.org/Math/XMLSchema/mathml2/presentation/tokens.xsd

--
Håkon Sagehaug, Scientific Programmer
Parallab, Bergen Center for Computational Science

Re: Problems running wsdl2java, with MathML schema

Posted by Håkon Sagehaug <ha...@uni.no>.
Hi

Even more info, jaxb handling of this is described here[1], so I guess I can
use jaxb as biniding for this service if adb does not support this tyype of
schema.

Håkon

[1]http://weblogs.java.net/blog/kohsuke/archive/2006/03/simple_and_bett.html

Posted by Håkon Sagehaug <ha...@uni.no>.