Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/03 07:00:11 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Trafodion 2.1.0-incubating Release

Hi all,

I will forward the message to announce@a.o. to have it communicated to a
wider audience via my apache account.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
My apologies!

But d**n, I had to resent the announcement (missing the 'incubating'
disclaimer). Now it has gone out correctly.

Posted by "Liu, Ming (Ming)" <mi...@esgyn.cn>.
thank you for this, Pierre.

Posted by Dave Birdsall <da...@esgyn.com>.
Thank you, Pierre.