Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by weizihan0110 <wz...@163.com> on 2021/02/16 03:15:10 UTC

[DISCUSS] Make storage group be a time series

Hi, all:
    Up to date, IoTDB could not make storage group be a time series, should it offer the feature that makes storage group be a time series? If it does, which module will be affected except meta manager?

Re: [DISCUSS] Make storage group be a time series

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi, I suggest do not extend this feature before we have made the nested
time series (series on each MNode except the SGNode) stable.

Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东
清华大学 软件学院