Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Anbazhagan <an...@snovabits.net> on 2012/09/17 14:25:39 UTC

How to display images in grid view

Hi,

I want to display images(Get the images through url hitting) in grid view. I
have tried grid component but it display all the details from the url in the
table format. But i want to display only images images in grid view.

        image1          image2           image3

        image4          image4           image6

        image7          image8           image9

how can i achieve it.

Re: How to display images in grid view

Posted by Anbazhagan <an...@snovabits.net>.
Get the image through url hitting - I just mentioned here about my image
retrieval process (Here I got the images to be displayed from json url &
parsed that), Please kindly skip that.

All I need is to display the images like that above mentioned view, Is there
any tapestry component to achieve that?

Re: How to display images in grid view

Posted by Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com>.
What do you mean by "Get the images through url hitting" ?

Posted by George Christman <gc...@cardaddy.com>.
Couldn't you just used a nested loop then use divs and css to handle
formatting? I've had to do something similar in order to handle an image
gallery using your specified grid layout.

Re: How to display images in grid view

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, 18 Sep 2012 01:08:32 -0300, Anbazhagan
<an...@snovabits.net> wrote:

> Thanks for your reply.
> Now I am using tapestry loop, & css styles to display those images in
> that style. However in the mean time I am looking for any built-in
> component in tapestry, Where I would like to give the rows count &
> columns count & it
> will generate the structure like that.
> Is there any component in tapestry like that? Else I will try to create
> my own tapestry component to achieve that.

As I've answered before in this same thread, no, you'll need to create
your own component.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo

Re: How to display images in grid view