Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/11 22:25:28 UTC

[CANCEL][VOTE] Release JSPWiki version 2.11.0.M5

Hi,

Cleared browser cache and was able to reproduce the issue, hence canceling
the vote.. I'll add a funcional test so we can prevent / detect this issue.

Also, I've noticed that the portable build is bundling an older version of
tomcat. Nothing blocker, but we can fix this issue too for RC3.

As for the version, 2.11.0-M5-git-19 should be ok, was the next one before
RC2 (pom versions should be reverted to 2.11.0.M5-SNAPSHOT too).

Best regards,
juan pablo