Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Garren Smith <ga...@apache.org> on 2013/05/29 16:30:26 UTC

Fauxton feature list

Hi all,

In the meeting today it was mentioned that there was a lack of visibility in whats happening in Fauxton. I hope to rectify that.
Progress is coming along nicely and we looking to have a usable soon. We always welcome more help. As you most likely have noticed from my spamming of the mailing list, I've added a list of Fauxton issues that we are working on [1]. Feel free to tackle any of them and let us know if you need any help.

Cheers
Garren

[1] - http://goo.gl/1osBV

Re: Fauxton feature list

Posted by Russell Branca <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for putting this together Garren.

I'm +1 for getting the readme into the docs.

I've got an #action item for writing up a Fauxton status update and intro
to Fauxton post. I'll get that out tomorrow or over the weekend.

-Russell

Re: Fauxton feature list

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Cool.