Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Barry Kaplan <gr...@memelet.com> on 2005/11/17 19:33:15 UTC

eclipse.downloadSources is killing me

Could there be anyway to specify this option on a dependency specific
basis?

I want to download just two or three of the dependency sources (which I
keep in a local repository), but m2 dragging on the other fifty
dependencies. And that is multiplied by a dozen or so projects. So what
was once a 2 second task has now gone to minutes.

-bk

Re: eclipse.downloadSources is killing me

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Please put these in JIRA to ensure they aren't forgotten.

- Brett