Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Aravind Muralikrishnan <ar...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/29 07:41:30 UTC

Replication

Hello All,

We have a couchdb master-slave setup with pull based replication on slave.
If master goes down for some time and comes back again, would the
replication happen automatically? Is it immediate or is there a time after
which it retries?

Thanks,
Aravind

Re: Replication

Posted by Simon Metson <si...@cern.ch>.
Hi Aravind,
It depends on how you triggered and configured the replication. It's
certainly possible to configure continuous replication
(http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Replication#Continuous_replication)
and the replicator database
(http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Replication#Replicator_database) to do
what you describe.