Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2006/06/12 13:47:25 UTC

[policy] Committer votes on dev list? (Was: [VOTE] Stephane Frenot for committer)

Re: [policy] Committer votes on dev list? (Was: [VOTE] Stephane Frenot for committer)

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Alex Karasulu wrote:

> Alex Karasulu wrote:
>

>> Richard S. Hall wrote:
>>

>>> [X ] +1 Accept Stephane as a committer.
>>>
>> Alex
>>

> Ok I guess there was consensus on keeping committer votes public?

I asked and the consensus (Upayavira and Enrique and silence otherwise)
seemed to be public was acceptable.

I think we should eventually change the policy to state that either list
is acceptable or to mandate the public list for such votes.

-> richard