Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org> on 2017/01/17 11:06:54 UTC

Missing compute continuations section on readme IO

Guys, we are missing compute continuations section on readme IO. Anyone
wants to fill in this space and create an article?

--Yakov

Re: Missing compute continuations section on readme IO

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
I created a JIRA ticket for this task some time ago putting requirements
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4222 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4222>

So if anyone is interested go ahead and assign the ticket on yourself.

—
Denis