Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Alena Prokharchyk <Al...@citrix.com> on 2014/05/09 19:22:05 UTC

Re: stopped getting mails from apache user list and dev list

Its been 2 days already since I stopped getting emails from the dev/userlist (getting them only when I’m in TO list). I know couple of people in Santa Clara experience the same problem. Just FYI for those who want to address  a specific person in their dev@ emails – please include his/her name into TO list.

From: David Nalley <Da...@citrix.com>>
Date: Thursday, May 8, 2014 at 9:53 AM
To: Alena Prokharchyk <al...@citrix.com>>
Subject: Re: stopped getting mails from apache user list and dev list

https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/mail_outage

Read the above.

From: Alena Prokharchyk <Al...@citrix.com>>
Date: Thursday, May 8, 2014 at 12:52 PM
To: David Nalley <da...@citrix.com>>

Hi Dave,

Do you know who I should contact to report that I stopped getting mails send to the apache devlist/userlist since yesterday? I do get only mails where I’m in “To” section.

Thanks,
Alena.

RE: stopped getting mails from apache user list and dev list

Posted by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com>.
Thanks Alena for the work around.

From: David Nalley <Da...@citrix.com>>
Date: Thursday, May 8, 2014 at 9:53 AM