Posted to users@camel.apache.org by boday <be...@initekconsulting.com> on 2014/06/01 03:04:32 UTC

Re: Broker definition - activemq.xml - Fuse 6

sounds like you need to either disable security in the activemq.xml or setup
your Camel AMQ factory with the user/pw provided...

    <bean id="activemq"
class="org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent" >
        <property name="connectionFactory">
            <property name="brokerURL" value="vm://localhost?create=false"
/>
            <property name="userName" value="system"/>
            <property name="password" value="manager"/>
          </bean>
        </property>
    </bean>

Happy User wrote
> I am wondering if anyone can help me with this.
>
> I am accessing a topic using activeme:topic:TopicName in the
> blueprint.xml(camel) and I have defined the broker for activemq(bean) in
> activemq.xml in FUSE 6. But I am getting exception as username null or
> password is invalid.
>
> So, when I defined the activemq bean in my blueprint itself, everything
> worked fine. Since I have around 40 blueprints in my projects which access
> the same broker, it doesnt sound good to repeat the activemq bean
> definition in all the bluprints. It would be ideal to define broker bean
> in
> activemq.xml for once and just access the topci in all the blueprints I
> need.
>
> So what am I missing here?

-----
Ben O'Day
IT Consultant -http://consulting-notes.com

Re: Broker definition - activemq.xml - Fuse 6

Posted by "kraythe ." <kr...@gmail.com>.
I would go take a look at the activemq.xml in the standard distribution.
Download it and unpack it and compare it line by line. It will probably
turn out to be something small.

*Robert Simmons Jr. MSc. - Lead Java Architect @ EA*
*Author of: Hardcore Java (2003) and Maintainable Java (2012)*
*LinkedIn: **http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-simmons/40/852/a39
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-simmons/40/852/a39>*

Posted by Happy User <ha...@gmail.com>.
Sure thanks

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Please use the vendor user forum for discussing their product
http://community.jboss.org/en/jbossfuse

On Sun, Jun 1, 2014 at 8:29 AM, Happy User <ha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for your reply but yeah I have already defined the bean in
> activemq.xml with the credentials as admin/admin :( Even then am getting
> this  javax.jms.JMSSecurityException: User name [null] or password is
> invalid.
>

> On Sun, Jun 1, 2014 at 6:34 AM, boday <be...@initekconsulting.com> wrote:
>
>> sounds like you need to either disable security in the activemq.xml or
>> setup
>> your Camel AMQ factory with the user/pw provided...
>>
>>     <bean id="activemq"
>> class="org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent" >
>>         <property name="connectionFactory">
>>           <bean class="org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory">
>>             <property name="brokerURL" value="vm://localhost?create=false"
>> />
>>             <property name="userName" value="system"/>
>>             <property name="password" value="manager"/>
>>           </bean>
>>         </property>
>>     </bean>
>>

>> Happy User wrote
>> > I am wondering if anyone can help me with this.
>> >
>> > I am accessing a topic using activeme:topic:TopicName in the
>> > blueprint.xml(camel) and I have defined the broker for activemq(bean) in
>> > activemq.xml in FUSE 6. But I am getting exception as username null or
>> > password is invalid.
>> >
>> > So, when I defined the activemq bean in my blueprint itself, everything
>> > worked fine. Since I have around 40 blueprints in my projects which
>> access
>> > the same broker, it doesnt sound good to repeat the activemq bean
>> > definition in all the bluprints. It would be ideal to define broker bean
>> > in
>> > activemq.xml for once and just access the topci in all the blueprints I
>> > need.
>> >
>> > So what am I missing here?
>>

>> -----
>> Ben O'Day
>> IT Consultant -http://consulting-notes.com
>>
>> --

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com
hawtio: http://hawt.io/
fabric8: http://fabric8.io/

Re: Broker definition - activemq.xml - Fuse 6

Posted by Happy User <ha...@gmail.com>.