Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2000/09/14 18:17:55 UTC

Moving the XML doclet to Alexandria

Hi Kevin,

find attached the XML doclet the cocoon project is donating to
Alexandria along with some really basic documentation.

Please do whatever you like with it... of course, the goal is to produce
XML javadocs that can be later on transformed into HTML or any other
format (VRML would be cool) by Cocoon.

This is to avoid confusion with the "Cocoon Utilities" project which is
a javadoc clone for C++.

Take care.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

Re: Moving the XML doclet to Alexandria

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
burtonator wrote:

> Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> >
> > Hi Kevin,
> >
> > find attached the XML doclet the cocoon project is donating to
> > Alexandria along with some really basic documentation.
> >
> > Please do whatever you like with it... of course, the goal is to produce
> > XML javadocs that can be later on transformed into HTML or any other
> > format (VRML would be cool)
>
> > by Cocoon.
>
> By Xalan... until we get offline mode in Coccon 2 :).  Alexandria needs
> this :)  Man this needs to happen! :)

It's coming... give me a week and I'll come up with something working...
stay tuned.

Posted by burtonator <bu...@relativity.yi.org>.
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Hi Kevin,
>
> find attached the XML doclet the cocoon project is donating to
> Alexandria along with some really basic documentation.
>
> Please do whatever you like with it... of course, the goal is to produce
> XML javadocs that can be later on transformed into HTML or any other
> format (VRML would be cool)

> by Cocoon.

By Xalan... until we get offline mode in Coccon 2 :).  Alexandria needs
this :)  Man this needs to happen! :)

> This is to avoid confusion with the "Cocoon Utilities" project which is
> a javadoc clone for C++.
<snip>

DONE and in Alexandria CVS.

Kevin

--
** Should SUN Open Source Java? Please Vote:
http://relativity.yi.org/java **

Kevin A Burton (e-mail: burton@apache.org, UIN: 73488596)
         http://relativity.yi.org   |   http://www.openprivacy.org
Message to SUN Microsystems:  "Please Open Source Java!"
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme
excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
    - Sun Tzu, 300 B.C.

Re: Moving the XML doclet to Alexandria

Posted by burtonator <bu...@relativity.yi.org>.
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Hi Kevin,
>
> find attached the XML doclet the cocoon project is donating to
> Alexandria along with some really basic documentation.
>
> Please do whatever you like with it... of course, the goal is to produce
> XML javadocs that can be later on transformed into HTML or any other
> format (VRML would be cool)

> by Cocoon.

By Xalan... until we get offline mode in Coccon 2 :).  Alexandria needs
this :)  Man this needs to happen! :)

> This is to avoid confusion with the "Cocoon Utilities" project which is
> a javadoc clone for C++.
<snip>

DONE and in Alexandria CVS.

Kevin