Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Nikita Timofeev <nt...@objectstyle.com> on 2018/07/25 15:17:30 UTC

[ANN] Cayenne 3.1.3 and 4.1.M2 releases

I'm glad to announce two releases of Apache Cayenne.

3.1.3 - is a maintenance release with a couple of bug fixes [1]

4.1.M2 - is a much more interesting one, with cool new features. With
this release 4.1 version should be stable enough to try it in your
projects (remember to check upgrade notes [2] first).
It introduces completely new Reverse Engineering UI in Modeler,
improved transaction control, minor API additions (like prefetch API
for SQLTemplate and SQLSelect) and numerous other fixes and
improvements.
See release notes [3] for full change list.

Thanks everyone for using Cayenne and making it better!

[1] https://github.com/apache/cayenne/blob/3.1.2/docs/doc/src/main/resources/RELEASE-NOTES.txt
[2] https://github.com/apache/cayenne/blob/4.1.M2/UPGRADE.txt
[3] https://github.com/apache/cayenne/blob/4.1.M2/RELEASE-NOTES.txt

--
Best regards,
Nikita Timofeev

Re: [ANN] Cayenne 3.1.3 and 4.1.M2 releases

Posted by Michael Gentry <bl...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for putting the release together, Nikita!