Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Michelle Caisse <mc...@sonic.net> on 2010/02/12 03:49:07 UTC

can't make meeting

I have a conflict for tomorrow's telecon, so I won't be able to make it.
I do have a couple of questions however:

- On http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-557, exactly what are we
testing for when exercising the code paths?

- Is there a way of using a current version of Netbeans with a maven 1
project?

-- Michelle

Re: can't make meeting

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
On Feb 11, 2010, at 6:49 PM, Michelle Caisse wrote:

> I have a conflict for tomorrow's telecon, so I won't be able to make
> it. I do have a couple of questions however:
>
> - On http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-557, exactly what are
> we testing for when exercising the code paths?
>
> - Is there a way of using a current version of Netbeans with a maven
> 1 project?

I'm still using Netbeans 6.0 for JDO.

Craig

> -- Michelle