Posted to users@seatunnel.apache.org by Niko-Zeng <ze...@apache.org> on 2023/09/18 02:19:04 UTC

Join us at the Guangzhou China Big Data Technology Salon 🌟

Hello Apache SeaTunnel Community 🌏

We are delighted to announce that we will be part of the much-awaited
Guangzhou Big Data Technology Salon, organized by the Apache
DolphinScheduler and Apache Doris communities.

πŸ—“ Date: September 23, 2023
⏰ Time: 13:30 China Beijing Time (GMT+8) β€” please convert to your local time
πŸ“ Location: 4th Floor, Project Roadshow Hall, No. 886 Tianhe North Road,
Shipai Street, Tianhe District, Guangzhou, Guangdong

Here's what to look forward to:
- A deep dive into Apache SeaTunnel's role in facilitating real-time
synchronization solutions from MySQL to Elasticsearch.
- Engaging discussions on the developments in Apache DolphinScheduler and
Apache Doris.
- Networking with like-minded professionals and experts in the field.

Don’t miss out on gaining insights straight from the experts! Stay tuned
for the [https://hdxu.cn/5VQLV].

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Regards,

Hui Zeng | Community Manager