Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/04 00:21:28 UTC

Re: DomainValidator in Java on your website

Hello Commons-Fellowers,

this is meant for us

Cheers,
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: DomainValidator in Java on your website

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@alfresco.com>.
On Sun, 4 Mar 2012, Simone Tripodi wrote:
> nice contribution!
> I've been one of the last committers on touching [validator] so unless
> someone else is faster than me, I'll try to take care about it ASAP.

I've raised VALIDATOR-305 to track this, but I probably won't have a
chance to look at fixing it for a few days at least.

Cheers
Nick

Re: DomainValidator in Java on your website

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
nice contribution!
I've been one of the last committers on touching [validator] so unless
someone else is faster than me, I'll try to take care about it ASAP.
Thanks and have a nice WE,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi