Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Luke Shannon <ls...@futurebrand.com> on 2005/01/12 22:14:55 UTC

html processesor

I am looking at cleaning up my input. I have seen Tidy and JTidy. I am
missing any? Which is the easiest to implement?

Thanks,

Luke

Re: html processesor

Posted by Luke Shannon <ls...@futurebrand.com>.
I am going with JTidy. I was looking for something I could easily drop into
an existing Java class without having to import too many classes or set up a
bunch of configuration files. JTidy seems to be the one.

Thanks,

Luke

Re: html processesor

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.