Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/24 04:09:58 UTC

WS SVN and site further clean up.

I have noticed following items are remain to address.

1.) Move muse and wsif to WS attic.  I remember there were number of
discussion happened about this mater but I can't locate any formal vote
thread for moving these 2 project to attic. Can some one point me to the
voting thread or I will start a formal vote for this ?

2.) Since following projects were moved to Axis TLP we have to delete
following SVN repos.

     * Axis
     * kandula
     * savan

3.) Remove following site content from WS site.

    * Axis
    * savan
    * sandesha
    * soap

Thanks !

--
Sagara Gunathunga

Blog      - http://ssagara.blogspot.com
Web      - http://people.apache.org/~sagara/

Re: WS SVN and site further clean up.

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.
Noted.

Thanks !

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
<sa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have noticed following items are remain to address.
>
> 1.) Move muse and wsif to WS attic.  I remember there were number of
> discussion happened about this mater but I can't locate any formal vote
> thread for moving these 2 project to attic. Can some one point me to the
> voting thread or I will start a formal vote for this ?
>

> 2.) Since following projects were moved to Axis TLP we have to delete
> following SVN repos.
>
>      * Axis
>      * kandula
>      * savan

The projects have been moved, but not all the SVN content. Please
don't touch anything related to Axis right now because I started to
dig through that stuff to see where it needs to go.

> 3.) Remove following site content from WS site.
>
>     * Axis
>     * savan
>     * sandesha
>     * soap