Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ron Pitts <ro...@claripoint.com> on 2001/04/10 18:06:01 UTC

File Not Found errors

How do you set a error location for tomcat when a .jsp or servlet is not
found, e.g. apache is errordocument.

I need to set a error document globally for tomcat.

Ron Pitts
Internet Developer
Claripoint Limited
Tel: 0870 458 3031
Fax: 0870 458 3032

"Let's clarify that point"

RE: File Not Found errors

Posted by Ron Pitts <ro...@claripoint.com>.
Tew,

I've heard that apache module (mod_jk) will keep a handle to tomcat, so
restarting tomcat will not always work.

Posted by Tew Chiz Sheng <te...@pacific.net.sg>.
Hi guys,

RE: File Not Found errors

Posted by Saurabh Shukla <sa...@cysphere.com>.
You can mention something like this in your web.xml. You need to figure out
how to do it for all the errors globally.

shuklix

<error-page>
        <exception-type>java.lang.Exception</exception-type>
        <location>/error.htm</location>
        </error-page>