Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Shoaib Gauhar <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2008/01/14 11:10:25 UTC

Create DateTimePicker

Hello,

I am using Display Tags in my JSP. I have used a customized TableDecorator to render TextFields and ComboBoxes in its columns. Now i want to render a DateTimePicker in one of its columns. As i understand, the display tag does not render Struts Tags when outputted through TableDecorator because the processing is already done when Display Tag's code is processed.

So, my problem of rendering DateTimePicker could be solved if there is way a to render it through JavaScript or simple HTML. I have not come across any method to create DateTimePicker through JavaScript. So, is there a way to solve my problem???

I have tried the following code but it does not work.

<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">djConfig.searchIds.push("FIS_VOUCHERDET1");</script>

Thanking in advance,

Shoaib Ahmad