Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Joan Touzet <wo...@apache.org> on 2014/11/18 13:04:16 UTC

The ASF adopts CouchDB's Code of Conduct & Diversity Statement!

Today the ASF has adapted the CouchDB Code of Conduct and Diversity
Statement into an official ASF-wide policy:

https://www.apache.org/foundation/policies/conduct.html

Thanks to everyone in this community for helping to craft an outstanding
policy. I hope you are as pleasantly surprised by this news as I am!

-Joan

Re: The ASF adopts CouchDB's Code of Conduct & Diversity Statement!

Posted by Nick North <no...@gmail.com>.
Nice! Congratulations on a great piece of work.

Nick

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org>.
woot - this is fantastic :)

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

Re: The ASF adopts CouchDB's Code of Conduct & Diversity Statement!

Posted by Klaus Trainer <kl...@posteo.de>.
This is great news!