Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by prashanth bhat <pr...@yahoo.com> on 2001/02/27 12:20:23 UTC

XSL Transformations

hi all,

I want to transform an xml to rtf using three xsl(or
stylesheets). first i am applying a fo:transformation
and getting intermediate xml then to this xml i want
to apply one more xsl to rtf transformation and get
one more intermediate result and to this result i want
to apply one more xsl transformation and get the final
output to be displayed in the browser.

I want to do all the three transformations dynamically

sequentially and display the final transformation on
the browser .
please guide me how to go about this?

thanx in advance
prashanth

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

AW: Word to XML

Posted by Matthew Langham <ml...@sundn.de>.
Thanks. I will check out their tool.

Matthew

Tel: +49-5251-1581-30   [mlangham@sundn.de - http://www.sundn.de]

From: "Matthew Langham" <ml...@sundn.de>

> However - many of these tools are plug-ins to word and/or not available in
> Java versions. Therefore my mail regarding any experience around here on
> actually _integrating_ one of these into a Cocoon scenario.

You could have a look at UpCast (www.infinity-loop.de); the "Server" version
has a Java API. This is a commercial product.

Regards,
Nicolas

cocoon on ias (update)

Posted by michele bianchi <mi...@pow2.com>.
i've an update to the installation of cocoon under inprise application server
that resolves some problem with xsp:

instead of copying the jars under [path_to_ias]/ias/lib start ias with these

 ./bin/ias -cploc:front -classpath $CLASSPATH

where $CLASSPATH is your classpath with all the cocoon jars, ias will add the
others that it has under his lib (i think...)

btw: cocoon 1.8.2 runs without any problems!  of course ehehhehe

dott. michele bianchi                                       power of two s.r.l.
phone +39 335 5384700                                      http://www.pow2.com

Re: Word to XML

Posted by Kessler <ke...@balcab.ch>.
From: "Matthew Langham" <ml...@sundn.de>

AW: Word to XML

Posted by Matthew Langham <ml...@sundn.de>.
Hi Matt :-)

Someone didn't look on google before asking this one
<<
Actually I DID look on Google (boy dont you wish deja was still around) and
found a lot of references to tools like the ones you mention.

However - many of these tools are plug-ins to word and/or not available in
Java versions. Therefore my mail regarding any experience around here on
actually _integrating_ one of these into a Cocoon scenario.

Regards

Posted by Matthew Cordes <mc...@maine.edu>.
Hi Matt,

Word to XML