Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by akos <ak...@p92.hu> on 2008/12/05 12:18:06 UTC

Temp queues in pooled connections

Hi,

could you please help me in this issue? We use to get 'Cannot publish to a
deleted Destination' exception in our client apps from time to time.

The client app sends a login message to the server (with an embedded
broker), it creates a temp queue and sends the queue name back to the
client. From now on the client is creating messages on this temp queue using
pooled connections. But, when it tries to send the first message (basically
immediately after it gets the temp queue name) rarely it throws the
exception.

As i saw it in the ActiveMQ code, the ActiveMQConnection collects the
activeTempDestinations with advisory messages. I think the connection does
not get the temp queue creation message in advance of the first message
send. Is it possible? jms.useAsyncSend=true and jms.dispatchAsync=true is
set in the connection.
If it is then i should wait till the temp queue creation advisory message is
received in the connection. But there is no
PooledConnection.isDeleted(tempQueue) like in the normal ActiveMQConnection
implementation.

Thank you for your help!
akos