Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Dave Bagguley <da...@hotmail.com> on 2007/03/14 14:31:11 UTC

Passing info from WSDoAllSender to WSDoAllReceiver

Hello,

I am using customised versions of WSDoAllSender and WSDoAllReceiver and
everything works correctly, using signatures with encryption.  What I would
like to do is pass information (specific to the application i am writing)
and additional to the contents of the SOAP message from the first service's
WSDoAllSender to the second service's WSDoAllReceiver.  So far I have tried
the setProperty method of MessageContext in WSDoAllSender but when I try to
retrieve the property in WSDoAllReceiver the property I set is not there.

Does anybody know of a fix for this or another way of passing information
between the services?

Any help would be appreciated greatly