Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by FolDeRol <fo...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/06 10:20:58 UTC

Tools to browse Jackrabbit repository

Hi,

Can anybody suggest a tool to view/edit content of Jackrabbit
1.2.3repository? I tried a few Eclipse plug-ins (CRX, JCR Repository,
JCR
Browser) but neither succeeded to connect to the remote Jackrabbit
repository using RMI interface. Are there success stories of this at all?

Regards

Re: Tools to browse Jackrabbit repository

Posted by FolDeRol <fo...@gmail.com>.
Sandro,

It seems that this was the problem on server side. Everything got to work
after I had purged tmp and work directories of JBoss.

Thank you

Posted by Sandro Böhme <sa...@gmx.de>.
>>> the JCR Browser can connect to a 1.2.3 Jackrabbit repository by RMI
>>> without problems.
>>> What is the error message you get?
>>

>> I managed to configure Jackrabbit's RMI so that JCR Browser does not
>> produce
>> errors on connect. However, it actually does nothing. When I press the
>> button "Login to the repository", nothing happens.
>>
>> I use Eclipse 3.1.2, JCRBrowser 0.9.1 StandardEdition.

Can you please send me your .metadata/.log file from your
workspace folder of Eclipse? Thanks. I will try to reproduce
your issue.

Bye,

Sandro

--
http://www.wingsuit.de

Re: Tools to browse Jackrabbit repository

Posted by FolDeRol <fo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stefan Kurla <st...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Sandro,

I look forward to the release of the new features.

S.

Posted by Sandro Böhme <sa...@gmx.de>.
Stefan,

Posted by Stefan Kurla <st...@gmail.com>.