Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/24 13:03:32 UTC

[VOTE] Subversion to JIRA integration

Hi all,

As some of you will already know, a mail was sent to committers@a.o earlier
outlining some of the newer services ASF infra offer that we may not know
about. One in particular stuck out for me, a service to populate JIRAs with
information about relavant commits to Subversion or Git. I have always
missed the Subversion integration within JIRA since it had to be disabled
(it seemingly doesn't work very well with repositories of the size found at
the ASF), so I would love to get something back in this area. You can find
the details here: http://www.apache.org/dev/svngit2jira.html

I would like to request this for both the QPID and PROTON JIRA instances.
They indicate they would like agreement before enabling it, as unlike the
older integration it generates a bit of traffic by actually posting
comments on the JIRAs, so please vote now:

QPID:
Yes [  ]
No [  ]

PROTON:
Yes [  ]
No [  ]

Robbie

Re: [VOTE] Subversion to JIRA integration

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On 05/24/2013 12:03 PM, Robbie Gemmell wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As some of you will already know, a mail was sent to committers@a.o earlier
> outlining some of the newer services ASF infra offer that we may not know
> about. One in particular stuck out for me, a service to populate JIRAs with
> information about relavant commits to Subversion or Git. I have always
> missed the Subversion integration within JIRA since it had to be disabled
> (it seemingly doesn't work very well with repositories of the size found at
> the ASF), so I would love to get something back in this area. You can find
> the details here: http://www.apache.org/dev/svngit2jira.html
>
> I would like to request this for both the QPID and PROTON JIRA instances.
> They indicate they would like agreement before enabling it, as unlike the
> older integration it generates a bit of traffic by actually posting
> comments on the JIRAs, so please vote now:

QPID:
Yes [X]
No [ ]

Re: [VOTE] Subversion to JIRA integration

Posted by Rob Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com>.
QPID:
Yes [ X ]
No [  ]

PROTON:
Yes [ X ]
No [  ]

-- Rob

Posted by Chuck Rolke <cr...@redhat.com>.
QPID:
Yes [X]
No [  ]

Re: [VOTE] Subversion to JIRA integration

Posted by "Darryl L. Pierce" <dp...@redhat.com>.
On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 12:03:32PM +0100, Robbie Gemmell wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As some of you will already know, a mail was sent to committers@a.o earlier
> outlining some of the newer services ASF infra offer that we may not know
> about. One in particular stuck out for me, a service to populate JIRAs with
> information about relavant commits to Subversion or Git. I have always
> missed the Subversion integration within JIRA since it had to be disabled
> (it seemingly doesn't work very well with repositories of the size found at
> the ASF), so I would love to get something back in this area. You can find
> the details here: http://www.apache.org/dev/svngit2jira.html
>
> I would like to request this for both the QPID and PROTON JIRA instances.
> They indicate they would like agreement before enabling it, as unlike the
> older integration it generates a bit of traffic by actually posting
> comments on the JIRAs, so please vote now:
>
> QPID:
> Yes [X]
> No [  ]
>
> PROTON:
> Yes [X]
> No [  ]

I had this in a previous project with our TRAC/Subversion integrated and
it was very nice. It's nice to be able to go from a ticket to the
commit(s) associated with it and see what's going on.

Delivering value year after year.
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/

Re: [VOTE] Subversion to JIRA integration

Posted by Rob Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com>.
QPID:

Posted by Andrew Stitcher <as...@redhat.com>.
On Fri, 2013-05-24 at 12:03 +0100, Robbie Gemmell wrote:

I also note it'd be nice to get the info in there retrospectively too.

Andrew

Posted by Justin Ross <ju...@gmail.com>.
Yes [X]
No [ ]

Posted by Rafael Schloming <rh...@alum.mit.edu>.
QPID:

Posted by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com>.
QPID:
Yes [ X ]
No [  ]

PROTON:
Yes [ X ]
No [  ]

Posted by Ken Giusti <kg...@redhat.com>.

--
-K

Re: [VOTE] Subversion to JIRA integration

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
QPID:

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.
QPID
Yes [X]
No [  ]

PROTON:
Yes [X]
No [  ]

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.
QPID
Yes [X]
No [  ]

PROTON:
Yes [X]
No [  ]

Posted by "Darryl L. Pierce" <dp...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Cliff Jansen <cl...@gmail.com>.
   QPID:
    Yes [ X ]
    No [  ]

    PROTON:
    Yes [ X ]
    No [  ]

Cliff

Re: [VOTE] Subversion to JIRA integration

Posted by Andrew Stitcher <as...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Oleksandr Rudyy <or...@gmail.com>.
QPID:
Yes [X ]