Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Alec Swan <al...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/24 17:58:50 UTC

IE 8: FileUpload#getClientFileName() returns full file path

Hello,

I have an upload form in Wicket 1.4.17 and noticed that
FileUpload#getClientFileName() returns just the file name in Firefox 4.0 and
the entire absolute path in IE 8.0.

My code is almost identical to the one in upload file Wicket example, which
works in IE 8.0.

Any ideas on what could cause this? Could it have anything to do with the
servlet container on which the app is deployed?

Thanks,

Alec

Re: IE 8: FileUpload#getClientFileName() returns full file path

Posted by Alec Swan <al...@gmail.com>.
What still baffles me is why IE upload works in 1.4.17 Wicket examples
http://wicketstuff.org/wicket14/upload/single?

Posted by Alec Swan <al...@gmail.com>.