Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Jens Deppe <je...@apache.org> on 2017/12/06 23:52:17 UTC

Has github changed some preferences?

It seems that (at least my github pages) are acting a bit differently.

When creating a Pull Request make sure that you create it against *develop* and
not *master*:

[image: Inline image 1]

I would typically just ignore this and click through but that led me to
creating a PR with 100s of changes.

I'll be double-checking for the next PR...

--Jens

Re: Has github changed some preferences?

Posted by Jacob Barrett <jb...@pivotal.io>.
Yes, something changed on GH very recently. My previous PR a few days ago was correct by default. Today I had to explicitly select develop branch.

Posted by Dave Barnes <db...@pivotal.io>.