Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Shereen <sh...@hotmail.com> on 2011/01/13 14:55:17 UTC

Re: subscriptions

Hi All
I've the same problem I want to use the subscriptions in ofbiz to handle the
subscriptions of magazines and journals
I don't know how to do this
would anyone tell me what to do if I want to make a weekly subscription and
how to assign the start and end date
why they are not supported in the order?
they are associated with the subscriptionResoure

Does that mean if a customer wants the weekly journal for Jan. to December
and another one wants it from March to Dec. I'll create two products each
one is assigned the same subscription resource and different purchase-from
and purchase-to dates?
I'd be grateful for any reply
Thanks a lot

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
my suggestion was to show the closet thing ofbiz has.
the rest is up to you.

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Shereen sent the following on 1/15/2011 11:43 PM:

Re: subscriptions

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Look at shoppinglist, auto reorder.

Shereen sent the following on 1/13/2011 5:55 AM: