Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2011/07/20 19:00:45 UTC

Cleaning up the pom

Wanted to check the status of a few plugins like cobertura, checkstyle, clover, findbugs. Are we still pursuing setting them up or should we retire them from the POM?

Andrus

Re: Cleaning up the pom

Posted by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@maniatis.org>.
On Thu Jul 21 03:00:45 2011, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> Wanted to check the status of a few plugins like cobertura, checkstyle, clover, findbugs. Are we still pursuing setting them up or should we retire them from the POM?
>
> Andrus

As the person who put many of them in, I say let's get rid of them. For
my own work I've moved to Sonar which does all of those things but much
nicer and without the hassle of editing the pom.

I'll try and get our Jenkins tied into https://analysis.apache.org/
That does everything all those other tools do (since a few of them are
embedded inside Sonar).

Ari

--
-------------------------->
Aristedes Maniatis

Re: Cleaning up the pom

Posted by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@maniatis.org>.
On Fri Jul 22 21:54:27 2011, Michael Gentry wrote:
> I run FindBugs, but only the Eclipse plugin, so ... not a huge issue for me.
>

> On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 1:00 PM, Andrus Adamchik<an...@objectstyle.org>  wrote:
>> Wanted to check the status of a few plugins like cobertura, checkstyle, clover, findbugs. Are we still pursuing setting them up or should we retire them from the POM?
>>
>> Andrus

Sonar is set up, but throwing an error for now. I'll see if I can
figure out why

https://analysis.apache.org/jenkins/job/cayenne/1/console

Ari

--