Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ilia Honsali <IH...@omnidata.co.ma> on 2004/04/14 11:52:36 UTC

RE:tapestry and portal integration [HOT]

from tss ...
...LEP is a J2EE open source portal package that is 100% Portlet API (JSR
168) compliant and is built on top of Struts and Hibernate. LEP is an out of
box solution that provides many portlets for personalization,
user/group/role management, web email, message boards, document library,
wiki, and other content management tools....

see http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=25243