Posted to dev@yetus.apache.org by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/25 04:04:58 UTC

The timeout setting for PreCommit-Admin does not work

https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-Admin/13071/

The machine was broken and we were stuck there for more than 4 hours until
I killed the task manully...

There is a 5 minutes timeout for the job, it is strange that why it does
not work...

Re: The timeout setting for PreCommit-Admin does not work

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com>.
> On Apr 26, 2018, at 11:40 AM, Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> I think you're correct about the advantages of project-specific infra
> donations for this kind of stuff, but I don't think we have any leads
> for ourselves currently?

	Given that Yetus is (AFAIK) unfunded/completely voluntary, I’m guessing no.  Although, full disclosure, I’ve had a private Jenkins instance I’ve been using off and on for testing my fork that has the Jenkins plug-in version of test-patch.

Re: The timeout setting for PreCommit-Admin does not work

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.
things that are in the attic is a situation we can probably improve
easily. I'm sure "look for jenkins jobs and remove them" just isn't
currently in the list of steps for attic onboarding.

I think you're correct about the advantages of project-specific infra
donations for this kind of stuff, but I don't think we have any leads
for ourselves currently?

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com>.

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.